Reclaim your space in the garage! Here are some tips on how to organize your garage:
– Take everything out and group it by category: sports & recreation, garbage & recycling, lawn & garden, hardware & tools, etc.
– Get a good look at the available space in your garage and measure it.
– Dedicate specific zones for each category.
– Determine the best storage solutions for each zone – cabinets, drawers, containers, open shelving, racks, or ceiling hooks, for example.
– Childproof your garage. Store chemicals and other potentially hazardous items in cabinets with locking doors.
– If you plan to park inside, measure how much space your car needs to fit.
Good luck and have fun!