As the largest moving object in the home, garage doors are both convenient and important for your home or business. It’s important to brush up your garage door knowledge from time to time. Here are a few facts you probably didn’t know about today’s garage doors.
Garage Door Facts
1. An upscale garage door can increase the value of a home by 1 to 4 percent.
2. Garages are getting larger. According to the U.S. Census Characteristics of New Housing, 23% of new one-family houses in 2014 had a three car or more garage.
3. Today’s garage doors offer insulation option that allow homeowners to save money and energy. Thanks to the IRS, tax credits are given to homeowners who install a qualified insulated garage door.
4. The garage door commands nearly 30% of the front vie of your home. Picking out your design and colors is an important aspect to keep in mind.
5. The garage door is an essential element in the safety and security of your home. Not only can they prevent break-ins, but they also protect your home during high winds and storms.
Garage Door Installation
Our seasoned team of technicians and installers are masters of their trades. Advanced Doors professionals install hundreds of garage doors each year! From large commercial auto repair facilities, to homeowners, subdivisions and association management organizations, we’ve got your satisfaction in mind. We have consistently been listed on the Angie’s List Superior Service Award for our upfront and honest services and pricing. So give us a call today and see why!